When it comes to eating healthy and counting macros, it doesn’t need to feel like you’re eating like a sparrow. Everyone LOVE spaghetti bolognese however the carbs will blow your diets out of control! Why not try this super easy delicious low carb pasta dish which will keep your spag bowl cravings at bay. Better yet, it’s only 158 calories and you feel like you’re eating for two! =)
- 250g slender slim pasta
- 50g weight watchers cottage cheese
- 5g minced garlic
- 5 medium white button mushrooms
- 100g cabbage
- 150g Organic diced italian tomatoes
- Follow the instructions on the back of the pasta packet.
- Dice all ingredients and add all together in a frying pan.
- Cook until cabbage has softened and add pasta.
- Turn onto low heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- All ready to serve and enjoy!
- Add 100g cooked lean meat of your choice. This will bump the calorie count but we all need protein in our diet. Why not try lean beef, tuna or chicken.